Monday, August 28, 2017

Frustration

I've stressed the over the past few weeks about finding a therapist.  Friday, I finally did the work and found someone who will take my insurance, had the right specializations,  had an approach that sounded like it fit me and looked friendly.

I tried calling Friday and this morning, but the phone consistently went to voicemail.  Keep in mind that this is a practice with several counselors and clearly has a front desk.

I tried the email form on their site this morning.  Within minutes I get a response.

"We do not currently have anyone with openings in our office."

Even though on their website and my insurance website they indicated that she had openings for new clients.

I do not need this shit.

I emailed another one, we'll see what happens.

1 comment:

Stella Dean said...

First step bla bla bla. Good on ya.