Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Why ghosts?

You might ask, Jeckles, why did you name your last little angry post, ghosts?

Well, I see them everywhere. And they all look like her.  I know that the way she left me, leaves me grieving more than anything else.  But unlike if she actually died, her ghost is out there, living a life with out me.

I know what this says about my state of being.  I'm not okay.  And I see her ghost everywhere.   I drive from here to there and see her car everywhere.

Fun fact, do you have any idea how many blue/green Subaru Foresters are on the road?  A shit ton would be the answer.  They are everywhere.   And they all could all be her.   Except, none that I've seen are.

And what would I do, if I actually saw her?  I don't fucking know.

Nothing that would fix this... that's for sure.

Yet, I chase ghosts.  Cause I'm broken and lost.

This is more than a person can take.

No comments: